Wednesday, February 1, 2017

FANCY JASPER

Fancy Jasper is a type of quartz. Jasper is a Greek derived word that means "spotted stone". The stone I chose certainly bears the spotted aspect out. Fancy Jasper is also known as the "Stone of Tranquility". I looked through the Google images and didn't find any that looked quite like mine. I also saw images of stones that were not Fancy Jasper at all. Just a reminder, Google doesn't know whether images are misidentified or not. They just read the key word and trust it's correct.

Even though there wasn't a photo of a stone just like mine I am comfortable it is in fact a Fancy Jasper. In the identification info I've read it says that Fancy Jasper has green in it, mine does not. Perhaps the lack of green means a lack of quality. I don't know. I find this friend beautiful and intriguing. Fancy Jasper is fairly common and found in Africa and Brazil.

Fancy Jasper

Physical Issues:   

Blood-Circulation, Detox, Stomach, Insomnia

Emotional Issues:  

Calming, Concentration, Focus

Spiritual Issues:  

Grounding, Problem solving

QUICK REFERENCE


Chakras:

Primary Chakras - Root (Red)
Effects all chakras

©Walker Barnard

No comments:

Post a Comment