Tuesday, February 14, 2017

SHUNGITE WATER - WHO KNEW

Last entry, Shungite New Development, I was excited because I thought perhaps I had found a way to get shungite energy into water without making direct contact. Shungite water is supposed to be good for detoxification.

I had observed that a lot of bubbles had formed in the glass of water placed beside the shungite. I thought those bubbles might be evidence of some kind of energy transfer. Back to the drawing board on that one.

A friend of mine tried the experiment and reported no bubbles in her glass. That didn't sound encouraging. I put water in different places, in different kinds of glasses and even did one with tap water. They all developed bubbles. So much for my theory. I did a little research on water bubbles and found out that temperature and atmospheric pressure will cause those bubbles. Well, darn. I guess I jumped the gun.

This does not prove there was no energy transfer. It does mean I don't see anyway I can  quantify it, if there is. It's not like my using shungite to help me sleep. That is easy to measure. And, the fact remains, I have now gone over 30 days without a single sleepless night.

I remain cautious about drinking water put in direct contact with shungite. I don't like the idea I have no knowledge of its provenance. My bad reaction could have been side effects of rapid detoxification or just as easily some type of poisoning. There are many ways to detoxify. I'm going to leave this one to others until I get more information. I'll probably continue to leave a glass beside the shungite, you never know what might be going on. Even if nothing is going on it will cause me to drink an additional glass of water each day and I think there's nothing wrong with that.

©Walker Barnard

No comments:

Post a Comment