Tuesday, February 7, 2017

LAPIS LAZULI -THYROID

Lapis Lazuli is a beautiful stone. Humans have been wearing it as jewelry for thousands of years. Once again I was drawn to a stone because of its beautiful dark blue color. It also has flecks and veins of gold. Not surprisingly, it is associated with the Throat Chakra.

Lapis Lazuli is found in India and Pakistan. It is a common stone. Common or not you can spend quite a sum on top quality Lapis Lazuli jewelry.


Lapis Lazuli
Drawn to it for it's beauty I am now interested in Lapis Lazuli because of its supposed beneficial effects on the thyroid. I have suspected for sometime that I have low thyroid. I am no fan of pharmaceuticals and particularly don't want to start thyroid medication. Once on it you can't ever go back. If you run out and for some reason can't get more you're up the creek without a paddle. The thyroid is a major hormonal regulator but it retires for good with prolonged use of thyroid medication. I had it on the run before with dietary and excise regimens but got lazy and now some of the symptoms have returned. I am once again back on my regimen but this time I am going to add Lapis Lazuli to the mix. Leave no stone unturned.

Physical Issues: 

Aches and Pains, Bones, Detoxification, Eyes, Immune System, Insomnia,

Emotional Issues:

Anxiety, Calming, Depression

Spiritual Issues:

Appreciation, Intuition, Meditation, Truth

QUICK REFERENCE

Chakras:  

Throat (Blue)
Third-Eye (Purple)
Crown (Violet)

©Walker Barnard



No comments:

Post a Comment