Sunday, February 12, 2017

SUNGITE WATER - NEW DEVELOPMENT

In yesterdays' entry Shungite Water - Something's Going On I discovered what looks like an energy transfer, through glass. As mentioned in that entry I am not at all inclined to drink water in direct contact with stones I have no idea the provenance. Especially,  not after my bad reaction to it. Shungite Water - I Wouldn't Drink It

I was so impressed with the bubble action I figured maybe I should have two glasses percolating at the same time. I could drink one whilst another was brewing.

I have my experiment set up on the kitchen island so I pass by often. It seemed to me that the new glass, on the right wasn't making bubbles nearly as quickly as the one on the left had done. I couldn't really be certain it wasn't my imagination.

I'm a little leery of chug a lugging the water after my earlier experience so I took sips of it throughout the day leaving the glass beside the shungite. Before retiring I refilled that glass and set it back down beside the shungite.

This morning I was surprised to see that the glass on the left side of the shungite jar had many more bubbles than the one on the right which had been next to the shungite at least 10 hours longer. The glasses are identical.

Shungite Experiment
The only thing I know for sure is that the water on the left has had what appears to be a bigger reaction to the shungite. But, not as big a reaction as it did yesterday. Why, I have no idea but I'm going to try further experiments to see if I can figure out what, if anything, it means.

A Single Glass Placed on the Let Side.


©Walker Barnard

No comments:

Post a Comment