Wednesday, February 8, 2017

SUNGITE WATER - I WOULDN'T DRINK IT

Shungite was kind of my introduction to the world of stones and crystals. I wrote in an earlier post "Shungite - A Rock with a Purpose?". In it I explained my introduction to the stone and crystal world and that I was going to be trying Shungite for sleep. Of course, I can't say if it's the Shungite or not but I can tell you true, after 26 days I am still sleeping like a baby. Normally, I would have taken at least three Alteril sleep aids during that period of time.  To say I am pleased would be an understatement.

So, when an acquaintance told me she was drinking Shungite filtered water I was in. It is recommended that you use Shungite Elite chips for water filtering. I ordered up my Shungite chips and bot a glass jug in which to let them stew. When the chips arrived I carefully washed them in distilled water and set them stewing.




Shungite Elite in Jug for Filtering
After a day or so I started drinking a glass (8 oz.) per day. Two days after I started I had a really restless night and woke up with all kinds of aches and pains I'd not felt before. I thought "Wow, that's weird".  Two days later, last night, when I went to do my yoga exercises I got very dizzy and the room just began to spin. I immediately thought of the Shugite water.



When I experience anything unusual I always look to what's new in my life. Well, Shungite water sprung immediately to mind. Now it could just be co-incidence. But, like the better detectives, I don't believe in coincidences. I had an uneasy feeling about those slivers from the beginning thinking one had no idea where they'd been and who they'd been handled by. And I was going to put their fermented water in my body? What was I thinking?

I am not suggesting anything. Just reporting my experience and my reaction to it. It may well be that I was experiencing side effects from detoxification. I obviously can't say. But, since I felt healthy as a horse before I started with I think I'll stick with what I've got.  I will continue to place my pyramid on my forehead at night and wear my Shungite pendant. But no more Shungite water for me. I put total trust in my instincts and my instincts say stay away. I think they were trying to tell me from the get go but I wasn't listening.

Here is articla I found "Shungite Not For Sissies" which I think is the best I've read on the subject of Shungite. Read also the comments.

©Walker Barnard

No comments:

Post a Comment