Saturday, January 21, 2017

RUBY FUCHSITE

As mentioned in an earlier post none of my stones were chosen for any other reason than I was drawn to them for their beauty and intrigue. Now, I want to learn more about them in every respect.

One of the first stones that struck a chord with me was a Ruby Fuchsite.  Ruby Fuchsite is a combination of two minerals occurring together, natural Red Ruby embedded in pale to medium green Fuchsite. Ruby Fuchsite is a common stone which can be found in India, Brazil and Pakistan. It's mineral class is silicate. Ruby Fuchsite is often misidentified as Ruby Zoisite or vice versa.





Healing Issues:    

Blood pressure, Bones, Carpel Tunnel, Immune System, Constipation, Urinary, Heart

Emotional Issues:

Calming, Happiness, Self-Confidence, Self-Esteem Tranquility, Compassion

Spiritual Issues:

Clairvoyance, Karma, Abundance, Motivation to Heal Oneself

QUICK REFERENCE

Chakras:

Heart (Green)
Root (Red)

I can vouch for a couple of the emotional effects already, calming and happiness. Looking at something I define as beautiful always makes me feel these emotions.

I am plagued with wrist pain in both wrists which is probably carpel tunnel. I'm going to keep an eye out for a Ruby Fuchsite bracelet. I'd like to put Ruby Fuchsite to the test and a bracelet seems like the right vehicle.

©Walker Barnard


No comments:

Post a Comment