Monday, January 23, 2017

MALACHITE

It was only natural I was drawn to Malachite on my Birthday Rock Hunt. Malachite has always been a favorite stone. Green and blue are my favorite colors. It's a toss up as to which is tops, green or blue. I have seen some absolutely exquisite jewellery made with Malachite. Set in gold it knocks my socks off.

The best Malachite comes from Africa and Russia. Malachite has a 9 vibration which I take to mean high energy. I need to see what I can out about rock vibration. And, lucky me, Malachite energy resonates well with Capricorn energy. I'll hold tight to my Malachite!



Malachite
I couldn't resist setting it down in the snow.

Malachite



Physical Issues: 

Arthritis, Back, Bones, Lungs, Immune System Strengthening, Detoxification, Headaches, Skin

Emotional Issues:

Comfort, Emotional Balance, Hope, Confidence, Negativity Disbursement, Enhanced Willpower

Spiritual Issues:

Enlightened Leadership, Creativity, Protection From Negative Energies, A Healed Heart, Abundance

Chakras:

Heart (Green)
Throat (Blue)



©Walker Barnard

No comments:

Post a Comment